Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Sunday 26 October 2014

Todays creativity and crochet progress

Wow where does the time go, it's been a while. I'm still crafting and my crochet has progress to a blanket, yes can you believe it, i completed my very own granny square blanket, i was so chuffed.....


as i am with this cushion which I've just finished off today, stuffed and crochet edge added and fastened with four buttons so in the worse circumstances i can wash one or tuther but hopefully that won't happen. So pleased so have it finished i shall cherish it :)


and a little seasonal baking, choc chip cookies and Halloween cupcakes, the vintage variety, complete with popping candy and lovely marshmallows from M&S and they taste scrumptious :)



Hope all is well with all my fellow crafty friends, it's nearly that time again, are you prepared?

1 comment:

Beedeebabee said...

I love your granny square blanket and that adorable pillow too! Such pretty colors, and there is just something so comfy about the look of a granny square piece isn't there? Great job! Those cupcakes look sooo yummy! ... I'm starting to sweat a little just thinking about all I still have to do for the holidays. Is it really December ALREADY!!! xo