Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Tuesday 21 August 2012

A New Post!

Yes you're eyes are not deceiving you, i am finally taking a moment to post. It's the summer hols and to be honest it's hard to get anything done with very little freedom but what with all the inspiration that confronts me on Pintrest one of my 'likes' got the better of me today.

I loved these flowers at A Blog Called Wanda  having seen them on Pintrest and with my love for my vintage music sheets and all things distressed had to have a go. I have also seen some wonderful tags so i combined the two and made a Vintage Flower Tag and then designed a card around it, plus as i punched enough shapes i did two and this resulted in two cards. One of which is for my sister-in-law for her 40th tomorrow.

So enough talking here they are




I hope you like them, I'm sure I'll be making more of these flowers now I've had a go and they are so simple.

Hope the summer is treating you all well, i know that some of you are itching to get the pumpkins out and i guess Halloween isn't that far away either, the time just whizzes by in craftland. Ttfn :)

3 comments:

cdfreelaning said...

great post thanks

pinkglitterfae said...

nice card! yes isn't pinterest incredible, I spend way too much time admiring, and not so much doing, lol! I'm definitely looking forward to the halloween season too.
thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello, are you still updating this blog of yours? glad I'm not the only one who took a break, lol!
xoxo
betty

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Kerri! Happy October! These are lovely! :)