Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Ohh Christmas is coming

and the goose is getting fat lol. Yep you heard me right although in all honesty as some of you may have noticed i have been making Christmas cards all year round so far with the exception of June where sadly time seemed to run away with me. But the tides have turned and guess what?!?!?


I am now on the DT over at Christmas Cards All Year Round! How cool is that. So now i will be taking part in the monthly challenges from a slightly different perspective in that you will now see my creations as part of the monthly inspiration :) I am chuffed to have been asked and am already working on my cards ready for the month of August. So pop along and check out July's challenge, get a head start on your festivities and everything will be all white ;)

No comments: