Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Recycled Christmas

Well earlier in the year i did a blog hop and the theme was recycling and it's kinda stuck so when i planned on doing my Christmas cards for this year i knew i would be recycling the cards I've had from previous years. The theme over at Christmas Cards all Year Round was to

'The September challenge is going to be a card that is any shape other than the standard 4 1/4 X 5 1/2. It can be square, rectangular, circular, big, small, whatever, but not the standard size. You card must also have gold, silver, crystal or pearl on it somewhere as well!'



So i set to it with some inspiration from this book which i borrowed alot last year and equally this so far lol

Here are my five cards for the challenge at CCAYR







No comments: