Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Saturday 7 August 2010

Stamp Scrap & Doodle Saturday




I have just made this for tomorrow. We are off to a dedication (which i think is much like a christening). I really was concerned about what i could do for a card but found this lovely poem online and borrowed it. I tried to keep the card simple and hope it doesn't look too funereal. Coincidentally the challenge over at SS&D Saturdays is simply this 'no images only sentiments, die cuts or other embellishment' so i think this works, lucky me :)

2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh I love your card. It is lovely.
I just got the link working. I hope I did it correctly. Give it a try now.
Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week.
Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us this week at SSDS. Hugs, Kim