Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Friday 27 August 2010

ICSketches 80

So here we are again, yesterday i knew i needed to make another card so i popped over to ICSketches and borrowed their new sketch.




I made this card up using Meljens Monday freebie which was so appropriate for the person I'm making it for (well i thought so) so i paper pieced it, looks like this is going to be my new method for some digital stamps lol. Played around with the sketch a bit and voila.


1 comment:

Nicola said...

Love your card. My daughter would like this as she is a bit of a horse fan. Thank you for joining us at ICS this week. Nicola xx

(you have attached last weeks card to the link not this one..)