Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Monday 12 April 2010

Branching Out - Sketches



This is one/or two of my latest sketches. Last week i doodled the pencil sketch of a doodle tree, the words 'Branching out' came to me while i was doing it. I guess that's me continually trying to branch out not exactly sure which direction i should go in. This afternoon i took my sketch and tried to recapture it on black with a white gel pen, i love the contrast of this combination. I love the doodled flowers and there are even some doodle birds. I think this maybe something i work on. I know i have seen similar to this idea here. I follow this lady but it's a little while since i have seen anything she has done. It's good to explore and expand on what seems obvious when it comes to creativity or even back track as i read recently i my Awe Manac, i do love that book :)

2 comments:

Michel said...

These are beautiful, so fluid and natural. Great work :)

pinkglitterfae said...

oooh, me likey! especially the one on black paper. It is very striking!