Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Monday 29 March 2010

Spash of colour




This morning is the first day of the holidays so i thought me and my son would spend some time crafting. Some time last year i bought a foam Easter kit and have used a little of the foam but int he main the kit was still untouched. So i cut out the Easter egg shapes using my Fiskars cutting stencils minus the cutter as the blade appears to be blunt. Got Brett some coordinating cards and pushed out all the pre-cut shapes and got him sticking. We managed about half an hour and as i was adding the last few Happy Easters Brett's attention had already diverted back to the TV. Still nice and bright and cheery and he can send them to whoever he chooses :)

No comments: