Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Happy Easter countdown


Hello everyone and almost Happy Easter, infact I'm already in Easter mode. I got my little Easter mugs out, must photograph them and hung my little felt Easter eggs on my light up twiggy branches so today i made these floral crosses. They are made using Hama beads, the children's iron beads. I love making these and in the past have made quite a few so this morning i made these two cards. What i love about these is that their pretty and can be sent at Easter or after the loss of someone. So i plan to make more and pop some in my Etsy store. I really enjoyed my crafty time this morning. Finished another card this afternoon that i have yet to photograph but will keep you posted :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi hun! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and becoming a new follower-am following you in google reader-got a bit confused which blog was your cardmaking one but I've got it now! Thank you for the Imbolc blessings, and to you too:) Beautiful Easter cards, love that you used hama beads-so creative! I read that you're into Reiki! We've got more than cardmaking in common then! I became a Reiki Master about 5 yrs ago, I don't do as much now as I used to mind. If you ever fancy a chat about alternative therapies send me an email-would be nice:)