Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Distressing Challenge



Good morning. Made this card this morning. Now there are several reasons that i made it the first of which is the kind lady at docrafts sent me a goodie bag with which to make some cards, for what you may ask, that is another story and i will share when there is something to share but in the mean time i love my goodie bag. I thought i would be really resourceful when making this card so i used the distressing technique required over at Pollycraft Monday Challenge and thought i would use a sketch that i thought i found here as it turned out i think i just used a sketch that isn't actually part of the challenge but still i made good use of the picture. So a triple whammy. Really enjoyed making this card and using the goodies that came in my bag.

2 comments:

Lynsey said...

What a fun card! Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge.
Hugs Lynsey x

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Kerri! Your card turned out so adorable! Great entry for the challenge too. Thanks so much for your sweet visit as always! I just loved your "night shift" comment! Have a beautiful weekend!

Hugs,
Lisa :)