Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Wednesday 16 December 2009

Nativity Card Collage



This is my Nativity Card Collage. Can't believe I've finally finished it. I think i started putting this together at the beginning of the year. I had planned to do lots of these with different themed cards but never got further than this one. The backdrop is all Nativity themed pieces of Christmas Cards and then i popped to the local craft shop and did some die cuts of Mary Joseph and a stable and pieced it all together. I finished off the frame with pieces of carolled scrapbook paper. I am so pleased with it. My intention is for it to be a gift and it still might but I'm tempted to keep it too lol :)

No comments: