Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Friday 18 December 2009

Happy Christmas


I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my family and friends a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year. Can you believe that a week today will be Christmas Day and most of us will be enjoying our new gifts and tucking into some yummy food. Another year nearly over. This year for me has been a hectic one with highs and lows but on a creative journey it has been a roller coaster of activity. I have loved the journey i have been on and will be doing one more post between Christmas and New Year documenting that journey.

I love all my blog friends old and new, i hope you have time to stop by. This year i hope to simplify my life a little and so this blog may come to rest. Since starting it i under took two more blogs, showcasing new artists i have come across and the other to give thanks. I hope to continue with them and hope to Blurb this one so that i can look back at all i have added during the two plus years i have been coming here. I have loved sharing my moments and creations with you.

I will continue to craft but that too needs to be simplified. I love to make my felt cuties, i too love to make the odd card now and again and hope to continue painting when the mood takes me. I hope to get my Etsy shop back up and running and refreshed with new items for you to enjoy but have found i have too many balls in the air and my creative mojo went walk about although the last few items i have made or finished have turned out pretty well.

So on that note have a fabulous time, i hope too.I know that with the help of Amazon and Santa i have some inspiring reads in my stocking.

I shall leave you with the infamous words of David Cassidy and The Partridge Family, can't get through Christmas without them :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Merry Christmas, Kerri!

I just love all of your work and your creativity, so impressed that you have 3 blogs and can do all that beautiful crafting!:) Heres to lots more mojo for 2010, my friend!! Love ya!!

Michelle:)