Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Sunday 12 April 2009

Charm Owl - Twit Twoo

This is my new Owl, Charm I've called him as in three times a...
The template for this owl was found thanks to Anna Maria Homer of http://annamariahorner.blogspot.com/2006/12/its-hoot.html it was nice to be able to try something different and I'm pleased with the results so thanks to Anna, hope you like him.
Happy Easter.

3 comments:

Hibiscus Moon said...

Loving all your craftiness and I appreciate all the owls...being my totem animal. :)

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Aahh, he's adorable! I love all your felt cuties! I hope you had a great Easter! Happy Monday!

carla said...

This is darling! I love, love the big eyes! carla