Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Monday 10 November 2008

Wise - Illustration Friday


'Oh the wonderful colours of Autumn'

A wise old bird once said.

While for the most part it was visions of sugar plums

that danced round in her head!

K.Niner

This is the first time i have attempted 'Illustration Friday' and while i guess this is not technically and illustration it is my interpretation. An owl, ok not original but the words came first and it was a choice of bird or a old but cute fairy. I have managed to pull this off with my son distracting me every which way he can. Normally he would sleep but not today and normally i wouldn't even attempt putting the card together or trying to update my blog while he is around. A feet in itself.Hope you like it.




5 comments:

Flor Larios Art said...

I love it! Very cute!
Flor

Catalina Alvarez said...

Welcome to IF!!!!
Love your wise owl!
REgards from Tuscany.
Cata

Fotf said...

Thank you ladies :-)

Roberta said...

Well it's very well done!
Isn't that small amount of freedom during naptime wonderful.... I also have one of those sweet little distractions, she's three!

Ellen said...

I love this! Beautiful!!