Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Tuesday 14 October 2008

Once upon a Fairy Court


Please take a look at this fabulous photo book by Alexandria LaNier. Alexandria has given me permission to share this on my blog and i feel very privileged. I have been enjoying her wonderful fairy photos for some time now on Flickr and now her collectors edition is finally available for all fairy fans to own and admire.
It can be found at http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/372047 Please take the time to go and have a preview and maybe someone will treat you to a piece of fairy magic for Christmas.
Enjoy and thanks to Alexandria.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a beautiful photo!