Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Wednesday 22 October 2008

Happy Halloween


Last Friday I went and spent the morning with the ladies of Lilac Ladybird, our only ‘local’ craft studio. When I say local it’s a fifteen-minute drive away at least.

Brett was at Pre-school and mum was picking him up. As it turned out it was only a small gathering, two of us infact. Me, Delia and Maria, the tutor for want of a better word. We were to explore the world of die cut paper dolls using various pieces of equipment. I think I reverted back to my childhood. It was such fun cutting out bodies and choosing different papers, I was in my element.

I have never felt any enthusiasm about die cut machines but in a very short space of time could see the potential. Delia was exploring all avenues, male and female, jeans jumpers etc etc. I was quite happy with my girl dolls and dresses. Infact in the hour and a half we mass produced many items and never actually completed a project but went home with some cards, a wardrobe of clothes and hair and some inspiration. Good fun
:-)!