Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Sunday 16 September 2007

The Missing Fan

Yesterday morning i was lying in bed thinking how nice the cool air was on my arms. I was thinking about our summer, or lack of and realised that there was a piece of technology that had been missing from our bedroom all year.

THE FAN!

It pretty much sums up our summer. Our fan would usually get pulled out and used night in and night out all night. Much to my annoyance on occasions. Whilst my husband is good at falling asleep with the telly rattling away i like quiet and the fan isn't exactly quiet. The fan would be carted downstairs during the day to keep keep us cool in the afternoon/evening. I believe last year we even borrowed a small one to put in my sons room to help keep him cool at night.

No sign of our fan this year!

No comments: