Featured post

Things that make you go hmmmm

So hi to anyone that's still out there following my little page. What have you all been up to in blogger land? So I thought I'd sh...

Thursday 13 September 2007

Boogie Beebies

Well today's the day the teddy bears have they're picnic lol!
Ok enough of that.
Today i took my 20 month old son to a 'Movement and Music' class. There was plenty of movement, there were so many toddlers. Brett managed to recognise the song selection, Lazy Town, Fifi and the Flowertots, Bob the Builder etc. He did a bit of clapping and jigging, admired what he could see of the pool from where we were. Thought he'd try a couple of other children's drinking bottles and basically keep me on my toes. NO CHANGE THERE THEN!

Eventually a friend of mine said she was taking her son to the park, it was very warm and we thought our boys would have more fun. She was right, we managed to chat a little without me having to rein Brett in every 5 minutes. I'm not sure whether I'll try the class again next week, i was hoping it would tire him out a little but I'm not sure who's the tiredest.

No comments: